I am excited to announce that Council District 9 is proud to present the 3rd Annual Movies in the Park at several of our local parks. The family friendly events are free and open to the public. Bring your loved ones, friends and neighbors; there will be free snacks for the kids.
Be sure to share the events information with your neighbors as I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. For more information on these and other upcoming community events in the Ninth District, please call our Constituent Center at (323) 846-2651.
Below please find information on the different screenings across our local parks:
- 9/2 Gilbert Lindsay Recreation Center - Pokemon 4Ever
- 9/9 Trinity Park Recreation Center - Angry Birds
- 9/16 Central Park Recreation Center - Minions
- 9/23 Fred Roberts Recreation Center - Inside Out
- 9/30 Vermont Square Park - Zootopia
Thank you to our partners..
City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, URBAN TxT, Zapata King Neighborhood Council, Newton Police Station, Avalon-Carver Community Center, and American Beverage Association
*Movie Licenses were purchased through Swank Motion Pictures Inc.*